- Published by:
- Paul Bussey
Standard / 8.25" x 10.75"48 pages Saddle-stitched
3D Digital Arts magazine dedicated to interviewing digital artists from around the world and portraying their rich portfolios.
In this issue:-
- Editorial on the interactive survey "What do you really want to achieve with your digital art?"
- Interview with Azrabella from Cardiff, Wales who uses Mojoworld, Vue, and Terragen. “Everything I do either digitally or otherwise is driven by composition. All else is of secondary importance. “
- Interview with IL Jackson using Daz Studio and Carrara “When I was a kid I always wanted to be a comic book writer and artist”.
- Interview with the editor Paul Bussey uses Vue and Mojoworld. “To me the Mojoworld software is a blissful mix of art and adventure.””.
- Review of Wings 3D open source modelling software.