- Published by:
- Marc Zeedar
Standard / 8.25" x 10.75"80 pages Saddle-stitched
* Submitting to the Mac App Store * by Thomas Tempelmann Curious how to get your app on Apple's new Mac OS App Store? Your step-by-step instructions are here!
* Survival of the Fittest * by Johnathan Mercer How to use genetic programming in REAL Studio to find the best solution to your problem!
* Deploying REAL Studio Web Apps * by Paul Lefebvre REAL Studio Web Edition is here, but how do you make your Web Apps available to the world?
* Hashing for Security * by JC Cruz If you don't know your hashes from hash browns, this in-depth article will bring you up to speed.
* The Fine Art of Beta Testing * by Tam Hanna Why you should user-test your software and some tips on how to do it.
Other issues and the PDF edition can be purchased on the RSD website.