Welcome to Blurb. We’re really glad to have you with us.
Blurb is an indie publishing platform, founded on the belief that authors shouldn't have to worry about the output; it's the input—the work—that matters. Blurb provides magazine—and book-making tools, helpful content to guide authors through the creation process, and marketing support to showcase, sell and distribute your books. And since you're probably already creating and marketing your magazine, we think this is truly the start of a beautiful friendship.
As we get behind the wheel, we want to make sure to stay in touch and be honest about what’s going on.
So, first of all:
For now, nothing is changing.
Your experience should continue exactly as it has with MagCloud all along:
- Your publications will look exactly the same
- They will be printed at the same location
- The urls to promote and distribute your content will be the same
- You can publish new content via MagCloud
- Prices will be the same
- Your earnings will be paid to you in the same way
So now what?
The most important thing is to open the lines of communication so that we can keep in touch with you:
- Log in to your account and agree to the new terms and conditions on MagCloud terms and conditions on MagCloud.
- Make sure you have signed up for our newsletter to receive updates (under Updates, News and Offers in Your Account settings).
Still have questions?
Maybe these FAQs will help.
What changes should I be aware of?
For the time being, nothing. We’ll be the first to let you know if and when anything changes.
Can I start using Blurb right now?
You are welcome to check out Blurb’s creation tools and start publishing new content, but you can’t transfer your MagCloud pubs over to Blurb yet. We’re working on that.
Who can I get in touch with for help?
We’d love to hear from you. Please contact Customer Support here.
If I already receive emails from Blurb do I still need to opt-in via MagCloud to get updates about MagCloud?
Yes, for the foreseeable future MagCloud communications will be independent of Blurb communications. Be sure to opt-in to receive emails in Your Account settings (under Updates, News and Offers).