Ask MagCloud: Digital Reading
How can I view a digital version on my Android device?
On devices with Android 2.3 and higher you can read publications in your browser using the MagCloud web viewer. Just click the Read Now button on any publication page or in your Digital Library, just as you would on a laptop or computer.
You can also view MagCloud digital versions in PDF format on any Android device using the following instructions:
- Sign in to www.magcloud.com via the browser on your Android device.
- Browse and purchase, or select existing publications for download (via Account -> Digital Library).
- Tap Download PDF for the digital version you want. A download icon appears in the status bar. The download arrow is animated until the download is finished.
- Open the status bar and tap the downloaded file item.
- Select which application you would like to open the file in.
- Read and enjoy in your PDF reader app of choice.