Standard - 8.25" x 10.75" - Saddle Stitch Binding
Roll over icons to access more information.
- PDF Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Trim Size: 8.25" x 10.75"
- Safe Zone: 7.75" x 10.25"
- Bleeds: Top: 0.125" Bottom: 0.125" Inside: 0" Outside: 0.25"
Minimum 8 pages,
maximum 100 pages, multiple of 4
- The trim can vary slightly, so make sure full page images fill the bleed area and keep text within the safe zone.
- Images should be 300 dpi with the original color profiles embedded in the PDF. Text should be CMYK with the fonts embedded. Don't use spot colors.
- Don't include printer marks in your PDF, and don’t lock it with a password.
- The first page in your PDF will be your front cover and the last page will be the back cover.
- A 6mm barcode will be added to the lower right-hand corner of your back cover.
- The upload size limit for your MagCloud PDF is 300MB.
Software-Specific Instruction Packages
Use one of the links below to download a zipped folder with step-by-step instructions to jump-start your PDF creation process in the software program of your choice. After your download is complete, unzip the folder and open the “Instructions” contained inside to get started. Note: the links below will help you create a PDF for a Standard, 8.25" x 10.75", saddle stitch bound publication. If you would like to create a PDF for a different publication, please change your selection at the top of the page.