- Published by:
- Marc Zeedar
Standard / 8.25" x 10.75"80 pages Saddle-stitched
* London Calling * by Richard & Trisha Duke A report from the April 2012 RSUL Conference in London.
* Extreme Programming with Real Studio * by Tam Hanna Extreme Programming is one way to manage programming projects. Is it the right strategy for you?
* Using Materialized Views * by Craig Boyd Most database management systems include a handy but frequently overlooked tool in Materialized Views. Find out what they are and how to use them.
* HOTP Authentication * by Mattias Sandstrom When you need real security, instead of static passwords, you need to use dynamic ones. Here's how to use Google Authenticator with Real Studio.
* When Threads Share * by JC Cruz How to use mutual exclusion so that different threads can share the same resources.
Plus: handling bad consulting projects, cookies in web apps, the art of simplicity, RBScripts with user interfaces, and much more.
Other issues and the PDF edition can be purchased on the RSD website.