- Published by:
- PIHA - Paranormal Investigations of Historic America
Standard / 8.25" x 10.75"16 pages Saddle-stitched
- Travel & Vacations
The previous owner of this building was named Jorris Haarstad. It was called Haarstad Hall when he and his wife owned the building back in the 1970s. It was originally The Centralia Eagles Aerie number 512 when it opened in 1926. Jorris and his wife also founded The Centralia Beauty College which is still located on the ground floor some 40 years later. Jorris died at another location in Centralia, but many people believe that his ghost or spirit returned to the Aerie Ballroom after his death.